Easy quick bread rolls






I do not have the patience ,  waiting for hours to do some quick bread baking , so after searching far and wide found some recipes which I tweaked as usual to suit my preference, especially adding eggs which I skipped.

I have a bread baking recipe in this blog which is good enough and the only one which I have always used, so I thought I will make some small changes in the recipe to come out with an easier one by skipping some steps.So within 30 to 40 minutes max from prep to finish you have some gorgeous warm bread rolls ready.




Ingredients

3 cups flour whole wheat /all purpose , bread flour or only whole wheat  and all purpose flour combined  your choice. I used 2 cups multi grain flour and 1 cup all purpose flour.
1 cup plus 2 tbsp warm water.
1/3 cup oil
2 tbsp active dried yeast
ΒΌ cup sugar         


1tsp salt

Method


Take a  big bowl in which you will make the dough. 
 Add the yeast, sugar, oil and the water. Keep covered. Allow to sit for 12 to 15 minutes.

Add the flour, salt  when the mixture looks foamy and make a  soft and smooth dough, which will be a bit shaggy and sticky, do not add more flour, instead , grease the palm and work on the greased plate or on a non stick mat, make 12 balls   for even sized bread rolls.and arrange on a tray in which you will bake.

 If you have a mixer, use it to make the dough.
Keep covered with a damp towel. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.

After 10 minutes you will see the balls have risen, then in a preheated oven of 220 degrees C . bake till golden  , will take approximately 12 to 15 minutes.

Warm delicious buns /dinner rolls are ready and you have saved a lot of time .


















Note 

The rolls will look more brown , if whole wheat flour or multi grain flour is added.