This is a very easy to put together recipe.
1 cup sweet corn kernels cooked.
1/2 cup grated carrots.
1 cup grated cabbage or chopped into strips.
1/4 cup jalepenos
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 cup cherry tomatoes sliced into halves.
salt to taste
Pinch of garlic seasoning
A pinch of white pepper powder.
1 tsp dried chives
2 green chillis
2 tsp olive oil
Grated mozzarella as required. You can also use cheese slices
Pizza sauce as required.
3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
Whole wheat bread slices.
1. First lightly blend coarsely the cooked sweet corn kernels with green chillis .
2. In a pan , add the oil, saute all the vegetables with all the spices and toss them to get coated well, also to keep the filling dry.
3. First lightly toast both the sides of the whole wheat bread slices.either in a toaster or over a tava.
4. Spread the pizza sauce on the face of the slice, then heap the filling , evenly but not too much a you will not be able to grill properly. Sprinkle with grated cheese, close with the other slice and grill till the cheese melts and browned well.
5. Enjoy tasty pizza like grilled cheese sandwiches with sauce.
In case you do not have mozzarella cheese, use cheese slices as I have done.