Spinach,Mint,Cilantro Cheese Grilled sandwiches

I can live on this everyday . Such a simple grilled cheese sandwich can be so appetizing and such a fulfilling
experience.

Guiltily I try to reduce the amount of cheese in this by loading up on spinach and the other greens.
Tofu works great and I usually add cheese made at home with skimmed milk so I try to ease my conscience but this is such a wonderful experience. Hot from the grill , a couple of these heavenly sandwiches coupled with a steaming cup of coffee can send me into a delirious haze of gastronomic tizzy.

Enough said  about this and let me upload the pics that are bound to make you drool if you are fond of grilled sandwiches.





























My daughter was in a hurry to take a bite before clicking!











Ingredients:



Method:

Chop all the greens and blend all ingredients in a blender , not too smooth . They should be shredded just about. and appear coarse as shown in the pics above.

Apply generously on both the halves of the buns / bread and close them and grill  till they appear crispy and the melted cheese starts oozing! You might want to grab and gobble right away.

Thats it! Enjoy! Make your own variations by making a coarse filling paste of any veggies, greens you like .
This is the most preferred filling  in my house and I often keep it stocked in the fridge.

You may get more filling paste than required  from the ingredients,  so store the left over in the fridge and it makes a great dip too for nachos and chips.